It makes no difference if your project is a large duct job, gutter for your building, or a platform to set your unit, we take the quality of our work seriously and aim to please every customer, every time.
In order to bring our customers the best possible workforce in the sheet metal industry, D&L’s pre-employment criteria and ongoing training is paramount to all other contractors.
Before working the first day on site, all D&L Sheet Metal staff must complete:
- Criminal background checks
- Driving record checks
- 90-day hair follicle and urine drug screens
- Mechanical aptitude testing
- Safety training
Additionally, D&L provides our Sheet Metal Mechanics with the following training and certification programs:
- EPA Universal Certification
- NATE Airflow
- AWS Welding Certification
- NCCER Sheet Metal Training